- 92% of all spinal cord injuries result in being reliant on a wheelchair. Within 15 years, the risk of chronic illness increases significantly for most of these patients. Jessie Chuang explains how xAPI is helping a smart wheelchair improve, and reduce these risks. Building Baymax with xAPI
- Diving deeper into using xAPI with what you already have, Duncan Welder shows us what’s “under the hood” — what they’re tracking, how and why. Instrumenting xAPI in Forums & Discussion Groups
- Nick Washburn takes us inside University of Southern California, where three different projects are using xAPI for micro-credentialing. xAPI Badging and Achievements at the University of Southern California
- xAPI’s adoption is at its inflection point. It only gets bigger from here and faster. What’s the industry perspective? Aaron Silvers talks about the road to software and professional certifications and xAPI. Growing xAPI to Scale
- Speaking of inflection points, there are over 30 job openings calling for people with xAPI knowledge — 3x the openings we shared in our Summer edition. Opportunities
- A number of opportunities to connect with the xAPI community and get the information you need are coming up this fall, both online and in real life. What’s happening?