We are tracking all known communities of practice and every known published profile of xAPI. The most evident challenge we have today is figuring out what a complete profile is and getting all profiles to meet that criteria.
- CMI 5 (tracking interactions in eLearning Courses)
- Video (tracking video interactions) This differs from the Video CoPs work; these efforts need to be aligned.
- Checklists (tracking completion of a collection of items)
- Attendance (tracking a person attended an event)
- Bookmarklet (tracking saving pages on the web)
- Virtual Patient (tracking interactions with a simulated patient)
- SCORM to xAPI (translating SCORM courses to xAPI)
Communities of Practice (CoP) drafting profiles
- Augmented Reality No activities to note.
- Badges Profile published for earning an open badge
- Chinese Continued work on xAPI Vocabulary aligned to Chinese.
- CMI 5 The current CMI 5 spec is being implemented by a number of early adopters, community is looking for more early adopters to begin implementation.
- SCORM No news is good news. There is a document mapping xAPI to SCORM published.
- eBooks Profile work is ongoing.
- Healthcare Published virtual patient profile. Drafted sample statements and data requirements table.
- Simulations No activities to note.
- Social Collaboration Drafted LinkedIn vocabulary mapping for xAPI.
- Video CoP Drafted use cases and requirements.